[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:02:03 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had a lovely time as always your KFC so yummy I love
popcorn chicken with fries. I'm glad you got your medicine with that hot
chocolate and how cool you got those Cadbury's biscuits on special offer not
bad going so your medicine in a big way there. You had a good shopping spree
there and glad you got cards and craft stuff too. I had a good chill out day
it's so windy here so have the best place home keeping warm for sure. I had
chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon. For tea it was meat pie and that
aero mousse and later will have after eights that can be eaten any time of the
day with me hahahaha. I will also have my hot chocolate before bed so getting
my medicine in a big way. I'm looking forward to dance tomorrow. Keep you
posted how it goes. I look forward to hearing about your day centre of course.
Oh yes, I knew you would be as shocked as me at Westlife splitting up it's not
good. Well it's now time for home and away. I'm glad it's our busiest soap
night tonight it will be all action in Corrie the way we like it. Love Clare
xxxx