[guide.chat] Carol's lovely day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 12:58:39 +0100

Hi Carol, I'm so happy you had such a lovely time with your Stella lovely for
you both to catch up and have quality time together. Your pub lunch so yummy. I
enjoyed the soap awards too so happy Corrie got a lot and Emmerdale but shame
Eastenders got best soap yet again. So happy Carla from Corrie got an award. Oh
Carol it's such a pain your private emails to me keep bouncing back to you. All
my other emails come through ok and I even get your emails on here so don't
understand why I can't get your private ones. Oh dear this is so frustrating.
Oh the joys of technology eh. Not. Let's hope it will be sorted later. I was
thinking it can't be spam because if that was the case I'm sure I wouldn't get
your chat emails either but not sure on that one. Have a good time in town.
Love Clare xxxx