[GradeQuick] Re: GQ Web

  • From: "remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <remmel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:04:39 -0400

I like the web version but the best would have to be GQ coupled with a
compatable administrative software. Although I might change that statement
after I have used the web vrsion a little longer. GQ Web works well for me.
There are some aggravations like the fact it has stil be reloaded many
times during the day because when you stop using it for about 5 minutes you
have to log back on. Until I get DSL or cable, using it a home is a chore.
On a phone line, it takes several minutes (20+) before the download
completes and you can use your gradebook. On the plus side, automatic
saving and working always with the same files eliminates a lot of problems.

Regards,

Richard Emmel