[GradeQuick] GQ Web

  • From: "Bonnie Littleton" <bonnie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:49:15 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings all!

Well, we've almost made it to October, and the promise of having
GradeQuick BEFORE school obviously never happened.  I thank all of you for
your notes of encouragement, but we never got any satisfaction.  Andrew,
our main contact at Jackson Software, is still PROMISING we will be up and
running SOON.  He has given us the same song and dance every week since we
started this adventure on August 16th.  Sometimes he blames Rediker for
not giving good enough migration to the new Web based program, sometimes
it's Edline's fault.  At any rate, we are supposedly IN LINE for the new
GQ Web for next week.  Some people said they would have it by October, so
I guess we are right in line for the schedule everyone else might be on.

I was wondering if anyone else is using the GQ Web version now.  Have you
seen any problems with it?

Because we were under the false impression that the product would be ready
when school began, we've had to do a crash course with our teachers using
GradeQuick Version 11 for our first progress reports (due tomorrow!).  We
were told by Andrew that GradeQuick 11 files would migrate over to
GradeQuick Web.  Has anyone attempted to do this--and had success?

Thanks for all your help!  It's nice to have a listening ear to a very
frustrating problem this early in the school year!

Bonnie Littleton
Marist High School
Chicago, IL

believed to be clean.