[GradeQuick] GQ Web

  • From: "Mary Robinson" <robinsonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:38:51 -0400

This is a "just to let you know".

My county is test running Gradequick Web.  The results for the first three
weeks have been so-so.  It is easy to fix your school.gbk and access your
grade book from home.

It is still very "buggie".  We have had two instances where our school
individual grade books have been wiped out.  Our course codes are different
on Edline than in our county system which has caused double classes.  Plus
the ease in which we were going to be able to customize our grade book names
was a bit over stated.

Is there anyone else out there using GQ Web yet?

Mollie