[gptalk] Re: Error 1058 + 1030

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:15:25 -0700

Ah yes but what is the reason for this FRS issue?

Most of the time it was due to the Symantec AV software corrupting the
data.

If the FRS or directory log reports this error I would recommend that
you verify the exclusion settings of your AV product.

Here is an article on that:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822158

Omar