[gps-talkusers] Re: computer not recognizing brailleSense as storage device and pc gps license

  • From: "Andrew Head" <athead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:16:46 +1100

Hi Chris,
Thanks heaps for the info. As I can remove the license manually, I'll go
install the program on to the other computer, then remove the license when
finished, and for future reference, I'll try the trick with the sd card if
when a new version comes out my computer is still not recognizing the
brailleSense.
When mass storage device mode is turned on, the braillesense sometimes shows
up in computer as a removable disk, but folders are empty. Strange. And it
was working fine a few weeks ago.
Thanks again and hope you have a  good day. *smile*
Andrew