[gps-talkusers] Help! Adapters for Peak 6000

  • From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS Users List" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:52:14 -0400

Good evening,

My unit arrived Saturday afternoon and I finally got a friend to go over the
booklet looking at the connectors informing me I needed adapters.

Can anybody inform me as to where an adapter for plugging on to the standard
USB to a male mini USB can be found?  The mini USB would be used on devices
with the same jack as the 747 Pro GPS receiver.

The other connector would be to go from the plug at the inside end of the
long cable which I think is for a cell phone, maybe, but would also look for
that to a mini USB male plug.

It does seem to be a nice compact unit, but no good if I can't plug in my
devices.

Happy Easter to all,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG

Email:  <mailto:WR1X@xxxxxxxx> WR1X@xxxxxxxx

Alternate Email:  <mailto:pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx> pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.

Royalston is located in North Central Massachusetts