[gps-talkusers] Re: WHEN THE BATTERY DIES

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:17:59 +0100

Koji,

Thanks. I'd like to know how to replace the battery. I think I saw somewhere it works with the same type of battery as is in the Nokia 6600 but that this battery can be a fraction too big. (Am I thinking of someother equipment, or is this correct?)

Anyway, I would very much like to know how to change the battery because sooner or later I will need to do so. As my receiver was second-hand last year, I expect to havef to replace the battery fairly soon, hence some of the thinking behind my original question..

Thanks for any further information anyone can give me on this.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Koji Matsuda (Yahoo)" <kojim33jp@xxxxxxxxxxx>