[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero software on Apex, or Trekker Breeze?

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 23:14:36 -0600

I can't give you any comparison data, but I carry a plastic bag that I put upside down over my apex for rain, if it pours I give up stick it in my coat to keep it safe. I'd rather loose the GPS than the apex. The Braille display is absolutely wonderful when the ambient noise level is high, and when you need all your auditory concentration for traffic.

The ability to obtain and create user points is the best out there.
You can add notes, like the menu for a restaurant you have found.
Any system has limits, like it will get you near to the door of the building you want, but sometimes being 40 feet off might just as well be a mile.
Personally, I hate the apex and love sendero that's on it.

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.