[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero software on Apex, or Trekker Breeze?

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:53:35 -0800

The Trekker Breeze has fewer menus, but it is a bit tedious entering a
destination address.
I do not know the current pricing for the Sendero GPS, but if you are taking
your Apex with you everywhere anyway, then I'd contact Sendero directly and
see if they can't let you re-activate the 30 day trial so you can check it
out in more detail.
Obviously, you won't want to use the Apex in the rain unless you cover it
with a plastic bag, which actually works.

Richard