[gps-talkusers] Re: New Sense Nav with Voice Sense user.

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:39:37 -0400

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 08:35:25 -0400
"Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can also get a speaker you could mount near your right ear on a clip.  I
> don't know if the voiceSense will pair blue-tooth to a speaker while still
> being paired to the gps receiver.

The Voice Sense BT will not, the Voice Sense QX will.

Chris

Sendero Group
Distributors and developers of Sendero GPS for 6 platforms,
BrailleNote, BrailleSense, Pac Mate, Windows PC, iPhone and Mobile Geo for
Windows phones. Also, distributing Trekker Breeze, Victor Stream,
KNFB Reader Mobile, Talks, Mobile Speak, Miniguide and ID Mate.