[gps-talkusers] My gps experience this morning.

  • From: Mary Ellen Earls <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:34:24 -0400

I just wanted to say I used thedelorme this morning and find its performance
was a lot quicker than it has been. It was no time at all that it came up and
we didn't loose a signal once and I ended up walking 2.41 miles.
I just like the earthmate and for you totals out there, I was told there are
lights which are on and my friend, Janet said she could see us coming because
of the little lights which were on.
My friend, Ruth told me that the receiver I have is a bright bright yellow so
I'd imagine that gives it plenty of visibilityat night.
So we have the built-in safety factor too.
Ok there we are, I won'tbore you all with a running commentary of my walks but
I have noticed quite a bit less fat around my midriff than in days of old that
is for darn sure.
Happy traveling, everybody!
Mary Ellen Earls