[gps-talkusers] More card questions

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:30:16 -0800

Hi, all. Well, I'm sending my card back to Newegg for a refund. I've had good luck with them in the past, and I still don't know what was wrong this time. Someone suggested that perhaps my card reader can't read high capacity cards, and that I should get a new card reader. But we tried it on two separate readers, with the same results. If anyone discovers a specific card model that works with the BrailleNote for storing GPS maps, I'd love it if you could either post the link to the card, or e-mail me privately. I really want to get all the maps for this version loaded.

Peggy <still wondering why this card wouldn't work, and whether I ordered the wrong thing, and how I can get the right thing> http://kernsac.livejournal.com/