[gps-talkusers] Re: More card questions

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:23:26 -0800

It's XP. I've only been doing critical updates; I wonder if looking at driver updates might solve the problem. This is just too bizarre!

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/11/07 03:46:17

Peggy,

It's possible that you just got a defective card.  It rarely happens,
but
it's still a possibility.  Would it be possible to fit all the maps you
want
on a 16GB CARD?  I don't know if there's a size limit on cards the
M-Power
can handle. You might also consider keeping your maps on a flash drive.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>