[gps-talkusers] Re: More card questions

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 20:05:42 -0800

I thought about that, and that might be an option; although they're so tiny that I'd be worried about losing it. Does anyone know if there's a limit to the size SD card a BrailleNote can read?

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>