[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS 6.0 with BN PK

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:29:07 -0700

Hi Gil,

We also have experienced lock-ups on the PK due to the severe memory
limitations of the PK.  We are looking to see if anything else can be done
to improve the memory.  It is recommended on the PK to only load the maps
and POIs which are absolutely necessary.  If you have Keysoft 8 you also may
want use keynote instead of eloquence.

Thank you,

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and StreetTalk VIP for the Pac
Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC