[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS 6.0 with BN PK

  • From: "Gil Johnson" <gil.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:12:50 -0700

Hi.  I have had two occasions while using Version 6 on the PK where it
totally locked up. i had to press C 1 and 4 several times before it would
shut down and then press C 1 and 4 to reset it. Once was while flying from
Oakland CA to Denver and once while traveling in a car.  Is this a systems
problem that others may be having or might there be an issue with my PK?

Gil Johnson