[gps-talkusers] GPS 6.0 with BN PK

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:54:58 -0400

Hi,

I've had this problem twice with Version 6 using the BN PK 7.5 build 27.  When
trying to open Sendero GPS I get a message unable to find GPS strings.

The first time it happened, I played around and discovered that a 4-5-6 reset
followed by a regular reset reinstated things.

However, it just happened again while I was on a trip.  I don't know if this
is a bug or unique to my unit.

"A person cannot survive as a true Spartan fan unless he is a bit of a
masochist and a very large optimist."

Steve
Lansing, Mi

http://senderogroup.com/email.htm