[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS 6.0 with BN PK

  • From: TBrownGriffin@xxxxxxx
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:14:54 EDT

HI Steve

I have exactly the same problem with my pk, apparently upgrading to softkey
 eight is meant to help, but have not yet done this!

Tony

k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,

I've had this problem twice with Version 6 using the BN  PK 7.5 build 27.
When
trying to open Sendero GPS I get a message  unable to find GPS strings.

The first time it happened, I played around  and discovered that a 4-5-6
reset
followed by a regular reset reinstated  things.

However, it just happened again while I was on a trip.  I  don't know if
this
is a bug or unique to my unit.

"A person cannot  survive as a true Spartan fan unless he is a bit of a
masochist and a very  large optimist."

Steve
Lansing, Mi

To change your email  settings (unsubscribe, digest only, or vacation
mode):
http://senderogroup.com/email.htm

Additionally, to  unsubscribe send an email to
gps-talkusers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with  "unsubscribe" in the Subject.