[gps-talkusers] Re: Braillenote M-Power or PK

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:57:11 -0700

Kim,

The pk works quite wel, especially for gps due to the size. The one thing I really wish was different is that you can't print from the pk as you can from the MPower.

I'm sure there are other differences too such as the fact that the pk does not have a radio, and I'm not sure about streaming audio.

But, the pk is really great for gps although if you use a qt you'll have to get used to the braille keyboard.

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Lookingbill" <seadolphink@xxxxxxxxxxx>