[gps-talkusers] Re: Braillenote More-Power or PK

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:06:53 -0700

The things you give up by going to the PK are,
Ability to print,
ability to stream audio,
ability to create play lists,
ability to use an external microphone for recording,
ability to use thumb drives or external hard drives,
and the ability to use SD cards.

What you gain, of course, is the size for GPS.  It is a lot easier to navigate
with
it.
Now, If you don't absolutely need the braille on-board, you may want to look at
either a
Voice Note mPower, or a competing product, the Voice Sense.

Best of luck in deciding.
Richard