[gps-talkusers] Re: Braillenote M-Power or PK

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:12:25 -0400

You also lose:
printing and embossing
playlisting
Eloquence speech (which is slow on the mpower anyway
sd, host usb, infrared, dial-up modem, serial port, and pcmcia slot
option of 32 braille cells
microphone jack (you only have the built-in one
audio streaming (maybe
option of a qwerty keyboard on the unit (you can still attach an external one
more that I am forgetting

You gain:
extreme portability
not too much else, but that is one very large plus

Have a great day,
Alex