[gpodder-devel] icons and instructions

  • From: paul at thegithouse.com (Paul Rudkin)
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:36:25 +0100

Hi Thomas

OK, I will look into this for the images.  I have entered some
sections and headings I feel we need for a typical manual in the hope
that this may start some things off.  I will start adding to it as I
can during my lunch hour at work!  It could be a challenge keeping up
with all the new functionality that we are adding, but we do need to
start somewhere!

If you ever want a full blown wiki hosted I am more than happy to do
so on the same server as the bug tracker.

Paul