[gpodder-devel] Multiple message boxes

  • From: justin.forest at gmail.com (Justin Forest)
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:24:39 +0400

How about showing a special notification area, like in FF3?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3144/2887187314_312df9ddaf_o.png

Also, a message to the notification daemon could be sent.

I'm totally against new dialogs, especially when it comes to notifying
the user of events. There are better, less obtrusive and more standard
ways to do that.