[gpodder-devel] 0.10.3 crash

  • From: carnold at electrichendrix.com (Chris Arnold)
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:44:08 -0500

Thomas Perl wrote:
> Please find out the package version of python-cairo that you have
> installed (you have to query the "rpm" tool for this information, there
> are lots of guides on the web, I do not use a RPM-based system, so I
> don't know the exact syntax).
rpm -qa *cairo produces:
python-cairo-1.0.2-14.2

Just so you know, i was able to update the version of python-gtk but as
i did everything stopped launching (nothing would open). I have posted
question at opensuse-gnome mailing list as to "how to upgrade python-gtk
and have my system still work". I asked this a couple of days ago and
have not gotten a reply. Thanks Thomas for all your help!!