[gpodder-devel] 0.10.3 crash

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:29:53 +0100

Hello, Chris!

Chris Arnold wrote:
> Thomas Perl wrote:
>> Chris Arnold wrote:
>>
>>> Thomas Perl wrote:
>>> As the error message suggests, you have to type "patch -p0" as in "dash,
>>> P, zero", not "dash, P, uppercase-o".
>>>
> Oooppsss, OK ran with a 0 and it appears to work. I can not reproduce
> the crash with the patch. Do you need me to paste anything here? What do
> i do next?

Please find out the package version of python-cairo that you have
installed (you have to query the "rpm" tool for this information, there
are lots of guides on the web, I do not use a RPM-based system, so I
don't know the exact syntax). I believe that the older version of
PyCairo has a different parameter signature, so we would have to pass
our arguments differently to the write_to_png() function. Alternatively,
maybe we can find an even more straightforward way to transform a cairo
surface to a gtk pixbuf.