[gpodder-devel] 0.10.3 crash

  • From: carnold at electrichendrix.com (Chris Arnold)
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:43:06 -0500

I created a test user and logged in as that user. I started gpodder and it
worked. I wonder why it wont start as my other user? The only difference
between root user, test user and the user that gpodder will not start as is,
one has channels with artwork support. And that one is the one that does not
work. I wonder if this has something to do with it?