[goodfeel] Re: any help is appreciated

  • From: "David Goldstein - Resource Center" <info2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:10:46 -0400

Thanks for this good information. It seems to me that if Ruby is already
getting braille from Goodfeel the way she has her printer set up for her
other translation software, it may not be necessary to switch to the generic
printer driver. I don't think it would confuse the other program, but it
could. The first thing to try is Albert's suggest of moving the paper to
the left. If that can be done and the lines then start going too far to the
right, Goodfeel's line length could be changed to 38 and the music should be
reformatted. That may not be necessary if Ruby gets 40 characters per line
without a problem from the other software. Moving the paper to the left may
cause too wide a margin for the other software. In that case, there might
be a setting for the left margin or binding margin that could be changed to
allow for booth Goodfeel and the other software to send to the embosser
correctly without having to make adjustments between using them.