[goodfeel] Re: any help is appreciated

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:47:43 -1000

Hi, Ruby.
Here's my $.02.
Make sure you've installed your embosser as a Generic/Text-only printer.
In Goodfeel, go to File Menu, arrow down to Embosser Setup, and hit Enter.
There are edit fields for characters per line and lines per page.
Enter the values you'd like to set for these.
Next, tab to "Embosser device" and arrow through till you land on the
Windows Printer radio button.
Tab once and use the arrow keys to find your embosser name in the combo box.
Tab to "Save these values as defaults" if you would like to always use
these settings, and hit Enter.
If the settings are just for the current session, tab to the OK button
and hit Enter.
Do a test print to see where the braille falls.
If necessary, adjust your tractor feed levers to move the paper so the
braille falls where you want it.

Is this your first time embossing with Goodfeel? Or is this braille
too close to the pin holes a new thing?

HTH,
Dani

On 6/8/15, Ruby Alphonse <rubyalphonse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I am using index Braille Embosser DV2 it is an old version, now, when I
take a print out, my bar numbers or measure numbers comes on to the pin
holes. how to set margin on left or right for goodfeel, will anyone help me?
any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance, Ruby