[goodfeel] Re: Multiple Measure Rests

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:37:42 GMT

A multiple measure rest along with the number of measures rest may be in the
center of the system depending on the other music that is on the system.  There
may be other rests or notes before or after the rest on the system and that
will determine where it is. You may have told Lime to insert measures on the
same system but there could be other stuff already on the system or you can add
more later.

Generally, I would recommend putting more rests and notes on the same system
because multiple measure rests take up pretty much the same space as 1 whole
mesaure rest which isn't much.

Albert