[goodfeel] Question about In-accords

  • From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:16:39 -1000

Hi, Everyone.

I have a class file that was made in Sibelius. There is an organ part with
multiple voices that I suspect would use in-accords when the piece gets
translated through Goodfeel. What do I need to do to make the end result
look correct?

I tried separating the part in to two staves-Sibelius called them Organ A
and Organ B, and there is a bracket thing that joins the two staves. I
exported out to .xml, and the .exe for Lime chokes and doesn't want to
import the file.

I also read the documentation on preparing files in Lime for Goodfeel. I
then copied the music in Sibelius for one of the organ voices in to its own
part, exported that version out as an .xml, and had no problems importing
the .xml in to Lime. I renamed the parts Organ RH A and Organ RH B, and am
seeing them vertically aligned.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Dani