[gmpi] Re: where we at

  • From: "Angus F. Hewlett" <amulet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:52:55 -0400 (EDT)

I am one of the silent majority :) Honestly, this part of the debate is
not the most crucial for me (and I imagine several others on the list), I
am saving my energies for later discussions that REALLY matter from my point
of view. The finer details of the audio streaming model are not critical
for me, and I trust others involved to get it "right enough".

  Angus F. Hewlett, Technical Director
  FXpansion Audio UK Ltd  -  http://www.fxpansion.com