[gmpi] Re: REQ 16 and architecture.

  • From: "Vincent Burel" <vincent.burel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:40:18 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Hockin" <thockin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 9:33 PM
Subject: [gmpi] Re: REQ 16 and architecture.

> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 01:57:30PM +0100, Vincent Burel wrote:
> > maybe we must talk about architecture, before talking about some kind of
> > requirement.
> > i've made a small schema to give outlines of what i see (quickly).
> > may be this can help a lot everybody to work on a graphic (not only a
text i
> > mean).
>

> It's a cute graphic, but what is there to discuss?  It's way too low level
> for requirements.

firstly i don't appreciate a lot your remark. Some People (like me ) need
some graphic to understand well what we are doing. Secondly i think i've
asked for 3 importants question that seems not interesting you (but while
no-one reply then the actual discussion makes no really sens).

What does my graphic here !? strange question... This graphic is here first
to be validated. Do we go to such architecture
- basically 3 main components with different communication protocol.
- what to do with mixed architecture (with external audio board).

now, before i stop to participate here. Explain me why my graphic and my
question about architecture are out of the discussion. You think you are
intelligent enough to make a requirment list without any graphic or any
discussion about architecture and organization !?

VB