[gha] Re: your peace solidarity

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 21:18:01 +0400

Dear Subhash,

I appreciate your support and especially your underscores of the GPS most
important of its theoretical points and social significance. But I did not
understand your “A / C No.” - What is it?

I am pleased to inform you that I edited your article about the peacefulness of
the Indian king Ashoka. Now I translate it into English and will soon send you
to your final editing.

I wish you success in America. Please let me know when you return to India?
Thank you.