[gha] Re: your peace solidarity

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 19:19:01 +0530

Dear Leo

Warm greetings.

Thanks for your mail & editing my article about the peacefulness of the
Indian king Ashoka. I will be returning to India in 3rd week of July 2014.

As  I wish to donate my contribution  towards GPS, please tell me how to
send you from USA.

Wishing you Peace & Harmony

Dr. Subhash Chandra

Board of Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), New Delhi, India
www.globalpeace.org;
Director –KAV - Holistic Sciences Research Institute (HSRI), New Delhi,
India
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583
Guest faculty - Central Institute of Business Management (CIBM-RD),
Nagpur &  Chief Advisor- International Centre of Spirituality &
Leadership (ICSL) Nagpur And
International Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal
www.wwa.org
Present Address (USA): Dr.Subhash Chandra
7356-Stonedale Dr
Plaesanton CA 94558,USA Tel. 925-393-3911

--
Subhash Chandra