[gha] Re: your peace solidarity

  • From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:06:29 +0530

Dear Leo:

Thank you for sending me the GPS two chapters again.
I've reviewed the chapters and my comments follow:

1. The science part is complex and difficult to comprehend.
A simplified version of the text with some simple results may be
helpful for the common reader.
2. As I've mentioned on several occasions in the past
that the mere division of a society from a scientific
point of view does not by itself change anything.
3. Most countries already have a standard job classification
suited for their current needs and their respective stages of development.
The wages for each job classification have a specified range
depending upon the years in service and the region of employment.
4. Need to investigate the process of global harmony from the GPS.

You may take a look at my submission, "Creating a Harmonious Civilization-
A New Paradigm in Education," that I sent you earlier.I'll send you a
revised
version within a week.

Your patience and persistence are admirable. You are an inspiration to all
of us.

Love and regards,
Laj

--