[gha] Re: your peace solidarity

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:21:01 +0400

Dear AYO,

Please, excuse my delay.

Thank you very much for your support of GPS, your peace solidarity and your
wonderful deeds in this direction.

We are also very grateful to Dr Leye Babalola, who actively helps you and GHA.

We are very looking forward to the response of the GHA-Africa patron to our
invitation to participate in GPS.

We also agree with the proposals of Bruce. Thank you.