[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: [HumanRights] Samer near death and more + Your Joint Article aboit Intefaith Harmony of Palestinian and Jewish nations [1 Attachment]

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mazin Qumsiyeh" <mazin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:31:11 +0900

Dear Leo  and all,

I’m pleased on the join of Dr. Hedva and Dr. Mazin for Peace between Israel and
Palestine.    It would make strongly peace not only between Israel and
Palestine, but also in the world for the world without wars.  Just we got the
light of GHA.
Dr. Mazin is very intellectual person and humanist who received Pulitzer prize
for peace.   He is the man who everyone can frankly talk.
As we see, any humanists don’t have the border in mind.
Thanks, Dr. Hedva!  Thanks, Leo!    I wish peace and better future for Israelis
and Palestine.
Love, Kae Morii