[gha] Re: [HumanRights] Samer near death and more + Your Joint Article aboit Intefaith Harmony of Palestinian and Jewish nations

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mazin Qumsiyeh <mazin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 19:32:37 +0400

Dear Dr. Mazin,

Thanks you for your information.=20

Please, let me invite you to review Dr. Bachrach=92s article in the attachm=
ent and write joint paper about opportunities for interfaith harmony of Pal=
estinian and Jewish nations as the first condition for sustainable peace be=
tween them. Could you both write this paper in 4-6 pages (on 2-3 pages for =
everybody of you) with title: Opportunities for Interfaith Harmony of Pales=
tinian and Israelite Nations?=20

I will be happy to publish this article in the GHA Project of Interfaith Ha=
rmony (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=3Den_c&key=3D541), which we created wi=
thin the UN World Interfaith Harmony Week. Do you recognize this UN Week? -=
 And the opportunities for World Interfaith Harmony? Or you recognize only =
eternal war between your religions and nations?=20

Your joint article will be affirmation of your both peaceful priorities and=
 efforts but do not militaristic and disharmonious ones. The GHA will be ha=
ppy to discuss your joint peaceful and harmonious paper and no any other. I=
t is possible for you both as very worthy scientists, intellectual, thinker=
s and humanists? Could you both reply on ONE principal question for your na=
tions: WHAT make for PEACE between them? HOW maybe PEACE among your nations=
? The GHA very long response: ONLY through common harmonious education (www=

Do you agree with it? Maybe you both must concentrate your time and efforts=
 in this direction on all 100% but no mutual accusations, which are infinit=
e? What is your priority: peace or war? Who are you: peacemakers or militar=
ists? We, GHA, very want to hope that you are peacemakers that will be prov=
ed your joint article in the GHA Interfaith Harmony Project. We are very wa=
iting it.=20

You could discuss this key question for you on the GHA Forum, devoted to In=
terfaith Harmony here:=20
http://www.forum.peacefromharmony.org/viewtopic.php?f=3D2&t=3D2049. It is v=
ery good place for your public peaceful dialog.=20

Best harmony wishes,=20

Dr. Leo Semashko,=20
GHA President=20

P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=3Den_c&key=3D253;