[gha] Malaysian Peace and Harmony Congress 2013

  • From: Steve Rajan & Associates <steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:22:32 +0800 (SGT)

Please visit the event through www.malaysian-iaewp.org

A protagonist virus by the name of Mitch Gold has responded with nasty
inflammatory message on youtube in response to our efforts financed entirely
out of our little savings boxes.

He has further insulted Malaysia. We have blocked this virus from our account
and would continuously delete his fecal thoughts ( and verbal excrement ) that
sabotages our efforts. I am not sure where he lives but he is definitely not
welcome to Malaysia.

If you are "friends" of  mendicant MITCH GOLD, kindly assist him to seek
psychiatric help immediately before he infects and infests other
innocent,ignorant and gullible bystanders .

Ms. Natasha
Head, Congress Anti-Virus Unit.
Malaysian Peace and Harmony Congress 2013

This is a central depository of all emails addressed to Steve Rajan. A Team of
Steve Rajan's Independent Associates and Voluntary Special Aides would respond
to emails requiring urgent attention. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the Independent Associates and do not necessarily
represent those of Steve Rajan. Employees and Independent Associates of the
Steve Rajan are expressly required not to make defamatory statements, vulgarity
and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other
legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to
Steve Rajan's policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual
concerned. The company or Steve Rajan will not accept any liability in respect
of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable
for any damages or other liability arising. "
"No employee or Independent Associates is authorized to conclude any binding
agreement on behalf of Steve Rajan with another party by email without express
written confirmation by Steve Rajan."
"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing and signed off by
Steve Rajan.