[gha] Thank you for joining our mailing list

  • From: Children of the Earth <nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:45:52 -0500 (EST)

Children of the EarthWelcome!

Dear Bruce,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welcome to Children of the Earth.
We are happy
to have you as a member of our community. Your email
address and interest preferences have been recorded in
our database. In the future, you will receive periodic
emails specific to your interests.Privacy is important to us; therefore, we
will not sell, rent,
or give your name or address to anyone. At any point, you
can select the link at the bottom of every email to
unsubscribe, or to receive less or more information.

Thanks again for registering. If you have any questions or
comments, feel free to contact us.Sincerely,

Nina MeyerhoffChildren of the Earth

nina@coeworld.orgphone: (802) 862-1936web: http://www.coeworld.org

The Constant Contact Cares4Kids program supports non-profit organizations that
work directly with children. Learn more about the Cares4Kids program,
 or signup for a free 60-day trial,

This email was sent to gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx by nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Update Profile/Email Address

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)

Privacy Policy:

Online Marketing by
Constant Contact

Children of the Earth | 26 Baycrest Drive | South Burlington | VT | 05403