[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 15:50:35 +0530

Dear Dr. Leo,

I vote yes

President: GHA- India

*Dr. Surendra Pathak*
*Professor & Head of the Department,
ChetnaVikas Mulya Shiksha (Value Education)*
*Director Research-IASE Deemed University
*
*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01564 223625, Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827
Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*
*Vice President GHA and President -  GHA -INDIA  (
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/) <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/%29*>*
Special Consultant : International Association of Educators for World Peace
(IAEWP) http://www.iaewp.org/
Member International Advisory Board : GROUND REPORT INDIA
http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.htm<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak
Former Director, Jeevan Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai
Personal Blogs / websites
www.madhyasth-darshan.info
http://madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com/
http://www.jeevanvidya.info/