[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update

  • From: Yakubu Zakaria <zayakubu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 05:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

I vote yes for Ayo,

Cheers!

Yakubu Zakaria

________________________________
 From: "aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx" <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Global Harmony Association. GHA Groups.
<peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Global Harmony Association. GHA groups.
<gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 12:44 PM
Subject: [gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update

I vote yes.Shalom,Ayo.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodafone

________________________________

From:  Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:23:07 +0400
To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo:  peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update

Dear GHA members,

I like to put on your approval some changes to the GHA Board and the updated
department GHA-Kazakhstan (GHA-KZ). But first let me tell you about the new
voting procedure.

I received several letters with the proposal to reduce the number of
communications on small and obvious questions, especially in the vote and
approval. In this regard, I divided our vote and approval in two classes:
1. Ordinary, do not require the vote of each, in which silence is recognized as
consent/approval (YES) and fix only negative opinions (NO) and
2. Particularly important votes, which require the vote of each and silence is
recognized as NO.

Today I invite you to the ordinary (obvious) vote in which considered only
negative votes (NO). Silence in this voting is YES.

So, for two days, to March 30, inclusively, I invite members of the GHA to
approve:

1. GHA-Kazakhstan Department consisting of 8 full (with reviews on the ABC of
Harmony) members represented on the page of GHA website here in Russian and
English:
English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=562
Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=499,
And to approve its Board of 5 members today:
- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,
- Dr. Daurenbek Aubakir, GHA-KZ Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,
- Zaure Hizatolla, GHA-KZ Vice President, Infogroup Leader,
- Erbolat Mukhamedzhanov, GHA-KZ Vice President, Orggroup Leader,
- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President, Tehnoecogroup Leader,
And two representatives in the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-president:
- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,
Personal WebPage: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=561
- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President

2. Two representatives to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-Presidents from
the updated GHA=USA:
- Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA-USA President
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544
- Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson, GHA-USA Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=554

3. One representative to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-President from
GHA-LAC Department (Latin America and Caribbean):
- Prof. Celia Altshuler, GHA-LAC Acting President.
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

4. GHA-Russia Acting President - Julia Budnikova, GHA Vice President.
Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=577

5. Chief Coordinator of the GHA Petitions on Disarmament to the UN – Dr. Bishnu
Pathak, Nepal, Director, Peace and Conflict Studies Center in Kathmandu, as the
GHA Vice-President.

6. Release of the Vice President title the following members of the GHA Board,
who left it in a result of refusal to comply with its obligations, especially
to participate in the GHA Project discussions:
Dr. Harjeet Kaur Bhatia - India
Dr. Leela Pradhan - Nepal
M Sazzad Hossain Siddiqui, - Bangladesh
Prof. Madan M. Verma, - India
Andrey Semashko, - Russia,
Dr. Leonid Timoshenko, - Russia

All new members of the Board provided positive reviews of the ABC of Harmony,
which are published here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=534

Now, in the new GHA Board, of its 37 members, only 6 people (was 14), who had
not yet reviewed the ABC of Harmony and the remain candidates.

The updated GHA Board  look here:
English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=249
Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=281

I am happy to congratulate the new GHA Board Vice-Presidents and wish new
achievements on the way of harmony.

Best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo Semashko:
State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": http://www.peacefromharmony.org/
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn
__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
More detailed information about our community is located on our International
Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children’s Priority"
(shortly "Peace from harmony")  www.peacefromharmony.org.  It unites now about
200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and it is published in 15
languages.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback
.