[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:46:01 +0000

Dear AdolfYou have made a glorious art in poetry.Congratulations..! I read and
again and again and every poem is elevate , soul and spirit..thank you!
in this day ..One of my poem..I admire the personality of Jesus Christ! Happy
Easter to you and all.

Yeshúa HaMashíaj

My Lord,

I'm sitting here

Lined  in  the base of the

to testify

with the skin of the word

And... also with them

trying  to overcome

among men

dark recesses of power and paranoia

In these times

earth's lungs

 are drown and

they are creators

of other benefits

you, Yeshúa

my sweet love of wheats

you gave me  drink when I was thirsty

and food to eat when hungry

and talked me quietly

many times

¿can you see ?

like people are inventing

a  large-scale terror

and pure  water is no longer in
 the source.

There are children calculating

Their life

in the large computer

and love  is robotized

loosing from  source

the purity of the light

there no time,

people is no longer

to contemplate heaven

and searching you  in galaxies

with so many millions of poor

brothers of this world

suffering everywhere

pieces of my blood

 today, I believe in you

as celestial warrior

like this common man of the city

destined to change inside human beings

their sorrows and glories

forever and ever

Today I want to write about you

the protest to bishop

and draw routes

 of soft strength

with  you syllabicate

words encrypted in the wind

where atoms blink

endorsing your parables.

Susana Roberts

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:33:00 -0700
Subject: [gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update
From: adolfps@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Ayo Ayoola-Amale! I voted also YES, my congratulations, have a nice
weekend! Here you'll find my poetry for your pleasure,Friendly, Dr. Adolf

Vice President, GHA-Russia,

Scientist, Chemical Physics, PhD and LittD,

Poet and Translator,

A Member of Many International Literary

Author of 13 books of poetry and poetic
translations, including Shakespeare.

Address: Moscow, 129366 Russia, Prospect Mira,
180, Apt. 52

4317 Petit Avenue, Encino, CA 91436-3516, USA

Email: adolfps@xxxxxxxxx

Phone.: 8 (495) 686-81-83

Website: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=559

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 5:44 AM,  <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I vote yes.

Ayo.Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from VodafoneFrom:  Leo Semashko
Sender:  peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:23:07 +0400To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
ReplyTo:  peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update

Dear GHA members,

I like to put on your approval some changes to the GHA Board and the updated
department GHA-Kazakhstan (GHA-KZ). But first let me tell you about the new
voting procedure.

I received several letters with the proposal to reduce the number of
communications on small and obvious questions, especially in the vote and
approval. In this regard, I divided our vote and approval in two classes:

1. Ordinary, do not require the vote of each, in which silence is recognized as
consent/approval (YES) and fix only negative opinions (NO) and

2. Particularly important votes, which require the vote of each and silence is
recognized as NO.

Today I invite you to the ordinary (obvious) vote in which considered only
negative votes (NO). Silence in this voting is YES.

So, for two days, to March 30, inclusively, I invite members of the GHA to

1. GHA-Kazakhstan Department consisting of 8 full (with reviews on the ABC of
Harmony) members represented on the page of GHA website here in Russian and

English: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=562

Russian: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=499,

And to approve its Board of 5 members today:

- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,

- Dr. Daurenbek Aubakir, GHA-KZ Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,

- Zaure Hizatolla, GHA-KZ Vice President, Infogroup Leader,

- Erbolat Mukhamedzhanov, GHA-KZ Vice President, Orggroup Leader,

- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President, Tehnoecogroup Leader,

And two representatives in the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-president:

- Dr. Uraz Baimuratov, GHA-KZ President,

Personal WebPage: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=561

- Dr. Raisa Kazieva, GHA-KZ Vice President

2. Two representatives to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-Presidents from
the updated GHA=USA:

- Dr. Bruce Cook, GHA-USA President

Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544

- Rev. Dr. Kurt Johnson, GHA-USA Vice President, Sociogroup Leader,

Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=554

3. One representative to the GHA Board in the rank of GHA Vice-President from
GHA-LAC Department (Latin America and Caribbean):

- Prof. Celia Altshuler, GHA-LAC Acting President.

Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=557

4. GHA-Russia Acting President - Julia Budnikova, GHA Vice President.

Personal Page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=577

5. Chief Coordinator of the GHA Petitions on Disarmament to the UN – Dr. Bishnu
Pathak, Nepal, Director, Peace and Conflict Studies Center in Kathmandu, as the
GHA Vice-President.

6. Release of the Vice President title the following members of the GHA Board,
who left it in a result of refusal to comply with its obligations, especially
to participate in the GHA Project discussions:

Dr. Harjeet Kaur Bhatia - India

Dr. Leela Pradhan - Nepal

M Sazzad Hossain Siddiqui, - Bangladesh

Prof. Madan M. Verma, - India

Andrey Semashko, - Russia,

Dr. Leonid Timoshenko, - Russia

All new members of the Board provided positive reviews of the ABC of Harmony,
which are published here:

Now, in the new GHA Board, of its 37 members, only 6 people (was 14), who had
not yet reviewed the ABC of Harmony and the remain candidates.

The updated GHA Board  look here:

English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=249

Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=281

I am happy to congratulate the new GHA Board Vice-Presidents and wish new
achievements on the way of harmony.

Best harmony wishes,

              Reply to sender
              Reply to group
            Start a New Topic
                            Messages in this topic

      Recent Activity:

    Visit Your Group

      More detailed information about our community is located on our
International Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and
Children’s Priority" (shortly "Peace from harmony")

It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us