[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA Board Update

  • From: ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 21:43:23 -0700

My dear Susana! Many thanks for the fast response and your friendship. I've
read many
of your poems published before in different magazines. Your poetry is very
interesting,
full of feelings and deep thoughts. Unfortunately, English is not my native
language, so
it was very unusual to hear from you such kind words. You know for sure
that translated
poetry  is too far from original! Of course, I cannot compare my Russian
and English
versions! If you have friends who speak Russian I can send to you my
original poetry
for your pleasure. I have also one idea which I would like to discuss.
Because you know
English much better maybe we could communicate more closely and create
"tandem"
(English/Russian/Spanish poetry) plus painting of some Argentinian known
painter (s?)
Usually combination of painting + poetry which corresponds the item of
picture
causes much more emotions than only poetry or painting. You might create
perhaps
the special page on your web site for this purposes or perhaps find editor
who likes this idea and publish the book! I understand that publishing of
boor today is very expensive, but sometimes the "crazy ideas" transforms
into reality!.Anyhow, I would like to know your opinion on this subject. If
you cannot realize this idea we may exchange by our mutual
translations from English (yours into Russian, and mine into Spanish) time
to time or
simply to say "Hello!" to each other.
I wish all the best to you and your family. Have a nice weekend!
Friendly, Adolf