[ggcsquicksig] Re: big trouble reconciling

  • From: Babette Bloch <bcbloch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:24:41 -0700

The ending balance on your last statement should be the opening balance
on the next one. Let's say the February ending balance was $650.75.
That amount should be the opening balance you enter for the March
statement, and also should be the amount shown on the March statement as
Opening Balance.

Then the ending balance on the March statement is the ending balance you
enter when you are reconciling to the March statement.

If after this, it doesn't balance, let quicken make an adjustment. Then
when you reconcile April's statement, hopefully it will be back in sync.

bb

On Mon, 6 Apr 2015 14:31:24 -0700 "Irma " <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hi Babette,

I am attempting to reconcile to the paper statement via the reconcile
tool. I was able to insert the correct statement ending date, but when I
tried to insert the ending balance for my last statement I got the
message: please insert correct amount. I don�t know how to make it
accept this correct ending statement amount. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Irma