[georgianbents] Re: ROCKY RIVER CYCLING FESTIVAL

  • From: "Linda Bowden" <bowden10@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:37:06 -0500

Thanks for info

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bikeface
  To: georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:41 PM
  Subject: [georgianbents] ROCKY RIVER CYCLING FESTIVAL

  Larry
  perhaps I confuse you with Tim Hicks. I am located about 46kms south of Owen
Sound...in Durham
  I've been planning to get to a Georgianbents event but it just didn't work
out as hoped..perhaps this year.

  Bikeface is hosting the 1st annual Rocky River Cycling Festival...August
4,5,& 6 2007 in Durham....1/2 hr south of Owen Sound.
  The festival in intended to celebrate and show off cycling of all kinds...for
all ages. It will feature cycling skills and maintenance workshops, films,
food, music and organized rides...road, trails, single track etc. ...some
cycling celebs, bike companies etc.
  Hopefully members of Georgian Bents can attend and fill in some blanks for
all those unfamiliar with the joys of recumbents.

  I will post more on the event as the months pass.
  Any input from the membership is totally welcome as well.
  cheers
  Doug Miller@bikeface

  enjoy the ride!
  BIKEFACE CYCLING