[georgianbents] Larry....trike request

  • From: Bikeface <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:19:12 -0500

Larry
I understand from chatting with Josh at EVsolutions that you build tadpole trikes. I have customer with a disabled daughter wanting to get her into a trike with an electric assist kit. I install and sell Bionx and will likely get into Crystalyte ...given the better prices. We would prefer a local built trike over a production trike such as Terratrike.....in part for any custom sizing she may need. Let me know what and if you are interested. I understand you build both tadpoles and delta trikes
regards
Doug Miller @bikeface

At 08:15 AM 20/01/2007, you wrote:

Hi Tim