[georgianbents] Re: Larry....trike request

  • From: "Linda Bowden" <bowden10@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <georgianbents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 17:07:57 -0500

Hi Doug

I don't built the trikes for sale. I built several for myself and had to many.
I sold a couple of them. I don't have or buit a delta. I do have a kids trike
that Tim is using for hi daugther.

Where are you located? I have seen rear whell drive units with a threaded hub
that a freewheel can be installed.

I was thinking of installing a 20" rear electric wheel on my wife's trike.

Hope that helps.

Larry